Johnson County, Arkansas

Surveyor-Jimmy Higby

The Surveyor's office is not only for county use but is also available for personal use. They offer a number of services including: flood zone determination, elevation certificates, LOMA applications, property line surveys, right of way or easement surveys, flag property lines or corners, and write property/easement descriptions.